wabi sabi

a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete.
a beauty of things unconventional.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not So Much Fun...

I have been sick for the past five days. I am not sure if it is just a summer cold or severe allergies but whatever it is I am so not having fun! I can't remember the last time I was sick to the point that all I could do was lay on the couch. I am not a pretty sight these days! I have had time to to a lot of blog visiting and saw this post today on Beth's blog. I became more interested in photography when I started my blog. What I was really wanting was to take good pictures to post. Jen has such a beautiful way of looking at the art of the camera and really inspired me to look at taking pictures in a different way. Such a beautiful video.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are sick. It is always so frustrating when your body just lays around while your mind is not interested in that. I hope you are on the mend and up and around soon!

    I am glad to see you purchased the Vera book! I will love to hear what inspires you most.

    xxoo
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been ill. It sucks being sick in the summer. Hope you are feeling better soon. I plan to be at AN artful journey in FEb. also, I want to take Ninas class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you are feeling better. It's not nice when we feel rotten . . .

    lots of phototaking to cheer you up and get better quickly.

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wabi-Sabi has been a very important part of my life for many years... I had an interesting journey arriving at your blog. I started at 'The Hermitage' and here I am, my imperfect self, happy to see where we go.
    I shall watch what unfolds with pleasure I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete