wabi sabi

a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete.
a beauty of things unconventional.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Got Mail



I waited patiently for these to arrive! OK, not so much patience but they did arrive earlier this week and I LOVE LOVE them!




They were made my the extraordinary Nina. This amazing spirit that I know only a little but have such gratitude for. From her I was given the courage to stand in the light of my own spirit. When I saw these I felt they were made just for me. I wear them daily with much joy,reaching up to touch them from time to time as a gentle reminder to "Step Into All Light".


I am looking forward to Squam on the 15th. My spirit is in need of some care.


what are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you got a pair of Nina's earrings. Enjoy Squam I'm sure it will be the break you need. I look forward to spending a long week-end with my sister the end of Sept. We always have a good time when we get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my Lindy! I saw those on her site and loved them. Will you be going to AAJ next year?
    robin

    ReplyDelete