wabi sabi

a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete.
a beauty of things unconventional.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lindy By the Sea

My friend Lindy (another Lindy) opened an Etsy shop a few days ago and I grabbed this adorable zippered pouch right away! I love the little red bird and as Lindy puts it, the slightly "wonky" look.



Lindy is an amazingly talented lady. She knits the most gorgeous sweaters, needle felts, and sews. She started selling her sewn pieces this summer at the local farmer's market and many of us fell in love with her work




I love my orange bag! The perfect size for a sketchbook or journal, a few pens, and my wallet.




This beautiful tree of life hangs in my kitchen. I love all the little birds.


I am so inspired by Lindy and her courage to just jump in and open her shop. You can find all her beautiful creations here. Enjoy!

Congratulations Lindy, I am so excited for you!

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful cheerleader you are ms lindy.
    i shall pop over and see what the other ms. lindy is up to.
    thanks for the heads up.
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your friends etsy store. I love her knitted fish mobiles they are so cute. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Flora Bowley's blog. Thought I'd check out another Lindy's art. Nice! and then find you know another Lindy who makes great mobiles and wall hangings. Cool!

    Wishing you creative abundance!

    ~ Lindy

    ReplyDelete